Little Lambs Ministry
"...for in you the fatherless find compassion" Hosea 14:3
Support Ukraine with Little Lambs Ministry Today
Little Lambs is a 501(c)(3) is a not-for-profit organization.
PRAY FOR UKRAINE!
Keep Praying!As we cry out to God to help and protect the people of Ukraine, we invite you all to pray with us. Ukraine is the biggest and the most free country in Europe. Our brothers and sisters are teaching Bible lessons in public schools and orphanages which is unthinkable in other parts of the world. Ukraine trains more missionaries and pastors and has more evangelical churches then any other country in Europe. Of course Satan does not like that and now war has been declared on Ukraine.
Ways to Pray:
- That churches and believers in Ukraine will be able to provide for people’s needs quickly, and that the love of Jesus will shine through them.
- For strength and rest in God for groups, pastors, and friends who are functioning the best they can, trying to help others while exhausted and going through trauma themselves.
- For emotional protection for children growing up amidst war and fear. Strength and peace for parents navigating bringing up their children during this time.
- For those who have resettled in other parts of the country, in other countries, or are seeking to come back to Ukraine. For community for Ukrainian refugees now living in other places temporarily or permanently.
- For sustained internet, for the provision of drinking water, for fuel and maintenance for cars. Pray for vehicles to function well despite all the wear-and-tear, and for drivers' physical, mental, and emotional strength.
- For warmth and protection, patience and peace, for those trying to get to safer places and for those taking shelter in cities.
- For President Zelensky... safety for him, for other Ukraine government officials, and their families.
- For protection of Ukraine from the air.
- For the salvation of all Ukrainians… may they trust in God alone to deliver them. May they look to Him for peace and hope.
- For wisdom and support for disaster response teams and longer-term support projects.
- May God draw near to the broken-hearted, as He has promised!
About Little Lambs
Little Lambs Mission Statement
Little Lambs Ministry is committed to providing the opportunity for orphans and abandoned children in Eurasia and China to accept Christ, to grow in their faith, and become self-sufficient, contributing members of society.
Little Lambs is committed to assisting Christian organizations and Churches in Eurasia and China in their orphan ministries and evangelistic church growth programs.
Orphans and abandoned children - God gave us the vision and desire to provide love, nurture, spiritual teaching, and physical and emotional care for those who need the most but have the least - the abandoned children of the former Soviet Union.
How we seek to fulfill the Mission...
- To provide the opportunity to accept Christ. We teach Bible lessons in the orphanages during the winter and organize Christian camps for orphans in the summer.
- To provide the opportunity to grow in their faith. Partnering with the local churches to provide support and resources for outreach ministries to the graduates of the orphanages through Bible studies, fellowship, and meals.
- To provide the opportunity to become self-sufficient, contributing members of society. We support and encourage the graduates to stay in trade schools. We offer counseling and help find jobs and housing for children. We provide family-type homes for orphans where the children can grow up under the nurturing love of Christian house parents and learn about God, who will never leave them Fatherless, and Jesus, His Son, who made it possible for them to be a part of God's family.
- To provide the opportunity for national churches and organizations to reach the lost. Little Lambs Ministry is committed to assisting Christian organizations and churches in Eurasia and China in their orphan ministries, evangelistic and church growth programs.
- To provide the opportunity for Ukrainian families to foster and adopt children from orphanages. Starting as early as 2010, Little Lambs took on the role of helping Ukrainian families who are taking in orphaned and abandoned children into their homes.